Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for replacement outer window door seals for both front / back, right and left sides for a 1990 Sedan Deville. Contacted GM parts online and was told they are no longer available. Part numbers give are Front - 20330824 , Back Right - 20730788 and Back Left - 20730789. Not sure if these are the correct part numbers. Any assistance would be great.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Are you talking about the rubber seal on the chrome trim outside of window? I should have my parts book next week, anxious to see if the part numbers are there for them. It is obviously going to get tough finding parts for these old cars. I have seen quite a few good weather strips at the salvage yards where I live. The climate is mild especially close to the coast, so a lot of the rubber pieces are in pretty good shape. When you get out in the dessert, that's another story.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting. Yes, the seals on the chrome trim for all the doors are what I am looking for. As you mentioned, I will probably start looking at junk yards if I have no luck here. When you get the parts book please confirm the part numbers if possible. Also I would be interested in finding a parts book. If you could guide me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Again thanks for the post.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Got the parts book yesterday. :D I got 2 sets, the "C" bidy and "E" and "K" body. So it covers all the Deville, 60 Special, Seville and Eldorado. This set is huge about 6 1/2 inches thick from cover to cover. Unless we are looking at different items, I think you might be looking for what they refer to as "lace", which makes sense as it is shown outside of the molding and the molding outside of the window. These numbers are from the last print of the printed parts book, so they may have changed since mid 93. Front LH is 20623965, Rear LH is 20731435, Front RH is 20623964, Rear RH 20731434. These numbers are the same for 1989-1990. These numbers are also the same for 1991-1993. So there you have it. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts