Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nice Ride Barry! I have always liked that body style!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Nice ride barry. Its becoming more and more rare to find ones like that in such nice condition. Ive seen quite a few like that, and they are all in crappy condition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was LUCKY- It was a one-owner, I have ALL the original papper work, as well as ALL service records.

·
Registered
1990 cadillac eldorado
1 Posts
Please help! I lost my heat and air in my 1990 cadillac eldorado and proceeded to take it in for repair only to wait 3 month for them to find a part, which was a used part, I was charged 802.00, within two weeks the blower,heater, ac didn't work. I contacted him immediatly, but he counldn't get it in until early Novemberm I still don't have it back and he is stating it's not the same problem because the part he replaced in may is working, I insisted it is the same problem so now he sent the part back to have it checked. Any advice on what to do about this. He never gave me my old part back, and I can't afford any additional expense. I really just want to get my 800.00 back and take it elsewhere. The only reason why I took it back to him is because I paid him 800.00. I contacted him through out the summer, letting him know that I didn't want any warrenty to expire on the part.
My father died many years ago, so I don't think he'll give me my money back, if I ask, and I don't think I'm very threatening. Please help
m getting so tried of being taken advantage of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.