Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Cadillac Deville
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1990 Deville almost near 140k was a very strong running car, no problems at all. untill one night i was running errands n at the last stop my car just wouldnt crank all the lights come on but no crank. here's what ive done so far ignition switch, starter enable relay, starter, and a new key. oh and new terminal connectors and new battery. after all that still nothing i checked the neutral saftey switch wires to and from and they all have current running threw them. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME... also idk if this will help but inside the car when i try and turn the car over i hear a click its a noise i never heard before.. the noise is coming from a black box?or module maybe im not sure but wires run to it and from it, its located under the glove box (black plastic shoe gaurd is removed) could it be the securtity system.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,470 Posts
Re: Heeeeeellllllpppppp please

Your thread title is ummm...... not too descriptive. Let's see if we can come up with something that will attract advice instead of chuckles ...........

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,785 Posts
The only thing I can think of under (or behind) the glove box is the PCM, but "clicking" sounds like a relay and there should not be any involved with the PCM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts