Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased a nice, very clean 1990 Eldorado and will take delivery in a few days. I am wondering two things: 1) What are the BEST features of this model (from those who have experience with it)? and 2) What are some upgrades/additions I might consider to make the car even better? (I know the radio/sound system must be changed -- A/C is brand new and already converted -- paint is brand new.) Do you prefer the snowflake wheels? This car has the wire covers -- same as my 1988 DeVille. Thanks for your opinions and help!

·
Registered
69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 03 Corolla | 89 Marquis(scrapped) | 72 Torino(scrapped)
2,026 Posts
How about an E&G grille? You can find them on Ebay. Ive got one on my 90 and I love it!

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
1,000 Posts
The car is a great size--nice and easy to maneuver, but very plush, as a Cadillac ought to be. Good luck with this nice car! The plush carpeting should be cleaned very well--it is something really nice that was standard on only the Biarritz models. As for wheels, I like the other aluminum wheel, or the snowflake wheel--the one with the lace/diamond pattern, and in the middle stating "Cadillac Motor Car Division" with the Vogue Wide Track Touring tyres looks great on the Biarritz!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where can I purchase the "Snowflake" wheels for the 90 Biarritz?

Where can I purchase the "Snowflake" wheels for the 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz? My car has the wire wheels, and I like these, but they are the same as my 88 DeVille. I like the look of the snowflake wheels. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts