Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, new member !

i've had a 1988 sedan deville for about a year that i love and have been trying to routinely fix and take care of. i bought it from the son of the owner who was the only previous owner and did regular maintance throughout his thirty years with the car.

recently the brakes started to screech something bad so i took it in today to get the brakes repaired. the repairman informed me he needed the hubcap key in order to get the hubcaps off in order to replace the brakes and rotars. i couldn't find one and don't think it came with the car. he was able to jimmy off the front hubcaps but he didn't want to put them on when he finished because he said they would likely fall off without the key. so I am seeking a key so i can get my front hubcaps back on and my car looking good, further, i need a key to get the back axel hubcaps off and replace those brakes as well. i am having not a lot of luck looking online for this specific tool.

if anyone has a spare or can point me in the direction it would be massively appreciated.

i'm in austin texas. you can hit me up on here or @ [email protected]

thanks !

jake

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,950 Posts
Rt. angle bits in snapring pliers or just a rt. angle needlenose can usually find a perch on that era hub locks.
Or I've read this has lotsa stuff: Cadillac Heaven - Cadillac Parts - Leland NC

AND KEEP ANY AND ALL PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OFF THE INTERWEB! YES, THAT'S YELLING.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts