1988 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Hearse
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife owns a beautiful 1988 Cadillac hearse, navy blue paint, blue
interior, 72,000 original miles. Original 5.0 liter, 307 Ci Cadillac
engine. The car runs perfectly, and both the a/c and heat work extremely
well. The Automatic Load Leveling System also works perfectly. She is
interested in selling the hearse for $2500. Here are 4 pics of the car:

I can answer any questions about the car. I can take more pics of the car, from any angle you like if you are interested. The car is in GREAT SHAPE! We live in Texarkana so anyone in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, or Arkansas would be preferred, so we won't have to ship the car, because I have never shipped a car and have no idea where to go to to arrange something like that. If you are interested in this offer and/or have ANY questions, please send questions and inquiries to:

[email protected]

D

·
0 Posts
Sorry man. As a general rule of thumb I dont buy cars from someone with a name like "shreddedtires".........j/k. Then again my name is Destroyer.........what a hypocrite huh?.

·
Registered
1988 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Hearse
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Texarkana... It straddles the border of TX and AR... And I NEVER shredded the tires in this caddy, and the hubcaps don't lock.

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*
4,256 Posts
wouldn't even be possible with the 307 :crying:
Actually you can.

When I first got my car, and before I knew how long it took to react to driver input, I would shred the tires all the time. When you put the transmission in reverse, there's a 4 second delay, and it took me a little while to realize it. I would start hitting the throttle before reverse engaged, and as soon as it did, the car would take off backwards, spinning the tires.

I know now that doing that is equivocal to revving the engine in neutral, and dumping it into drive.

·
Registered
84 Coupe w/500
5,665 Posts
So there is supposed to be a delay when you put it in nuetral on the 200? I was getting mad at the tranny shop for no reason

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*
4,256 Posts
If you mean reverse, then yeah. But it's supposed to be no longer than 5 seconds.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
350 does great burnouts. :D

·
Registered
87 Brougham, 1969 Calais, 95 FWB, 07 SRX, 07 ESV
4,246 Posts
I want a 350 so bad...if this new carb doesn't solve my problems then I'm definately buying a 350 and swapping it out!

·
Registered
1978 eldorado
2 Posts
I really love your wifes black hurse and would like to buy it. Can you please send me pictures of the inside. I cant type much due to my poor eyesight i even had to get a close friend to type this for me so if you can please call me if you can help me by responding on the phone i would greatly appreciate it. I would really like to buy the car thank you - brian
(917-499-9994)p.s. you can call me up to 11.oo p.m eastern standard time :)

·
Registered
84 Coupe w/500
5,665 Posts
Anybody gonna call him to deliver the bad news? It could be your good deed of the day. I Dont have free long distance.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
I really love your wifes black hurse and would like to buy it. Can you please send me pictures of the inside. I cant type much due to my poor eyesight i even had to get a close friend to type this for me so if you can please call me if you can help me by responding on the phone i would greatly appreciate it. I would really like to buy the car thank you - brian
(917-499-9994)p.s. you can call me up to 11.oo p.m eastern standard time :)
Dude, 5 year old thread. The car is GONE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts