Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Deville
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang ,

i hope someone can help me out. I have an 88' Coupe Deville with an Antenna Mast snapped off at the base . I have managed to remove the inner fire wall / wheel well panel and have dropped the antenna & removed the motor from it's base and have disconnected the antenna cable , but upon looking at the wiring harness itself and wondering how to unplug it, i was able to pull it back inside the wheel well , and it wasn't plugged in :thepan: ( or i managed to unplug it while pulling it out. )

My question is...does anyone know where it plugs back into ?...is it under the dash or back to the firewall ?. Unfortunately i wasn't able to find any Diagrams online to help me out....so i'm Hoping that someone here can ..also....can i just replace the Mast or am i better off replacing the works ?...Thank's In Advance !!

Regards,

Brian.:)

·
Registered
1988 Deville
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to Follow Up....Seems the Previous Owner was smart enough to unplug the power Supply for the Pwr. Antenna from under the dash !!:)...Kudos to him !!.i got under the dash and popped of the cover ...lo & behold...their was the Antenna Cable...and Wiring Harness Unplugged !!..Now does anyone know of a Good & Reputable Power Antenna Replacement Kit for this unit ?? :)....Much Thanks !!

Brian.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts