Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1987 Deville touring coupe with 94,454 original miles on it.. I'v tried to research this car as much as posible and haven't been able to find out much about it.. I read that this car was only made in 87' .. is that a good or bad thing? the car is in mint condition. It has no dents what so ever and few if any dings or scratches in the white paint.. the blue interior is immatculate.. it has no tears or rips or even 'wear and tear" creases in the seats. trunk looks as if it never was used. also.. this may sound like a dumb question.. but this car has a sunroof.. where these factory installed? i just registerd to this site tonight.. i plan on takin g pictures of the car tomorrow.. potential collectors car ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the reply. im 17 n this is a first car i got from my boss for $600.. cant beat that.,, its not really my style but some crome rims n tints .. car should be sweet.. i was gonna post some pics but im on long island ny and were goin thru a storm.. so todays not such a great day,, i was jus outside all day running power , remote n ground wires for my system ..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replies .. i figured this was a low production car because i couldnt find it anywhere on the internet. i have a question accually .. today i was installin my power/ground, amp n subwoofers .this car has the delco symphany sound in it.. i dont know whether there is a problem with the cars factory amps or its suppose to be like this .. but when u turn the radio up more then about halfway the bass turns off . now this has nothing to do with my install because it was like this the day i bought it.. its annoying because im temp. using the amps high level speaker inputs to use for the signal for the amp to power my subs. but i cant turn it up to much because the bass cuts out n all my amp gets is highs/mid bass. in my opinion i think the symphany sound sounds awesome with the added 12 inch alpine zr's n mtx mono sub amp. but i jus cant turn it all the way up wit out loosing my lows :nono:

anyone have any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.