Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,715 Posts
theres nothing wrong with puttin tint on a car nor a sound system yea its low production but i doubt itll ever be a true collectors vechical i mean look at my car i got an 83 Trans AM pacecar one of 2500 but its got the dreaded CROSSFIRE motor. if you dont kno what that is it was developed by the same people who created the caddy 4 6 8 motor still doesnt help, ok imagine two top mounted throttle bodys used to disperse fuel into a pentium then though very tight fuel rails into the pistons. When tuned right it has more low end torque than the TPI system however no one has the equipment to tune and syncro the throttle bodys. i found one specialty shop to do it for me for 800 bucks whichi paid. Long story short its his car, i put subs and tinted my ETC why not his tint looks good on a caddy and with that huge trunk its almost begging for a sub system.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.