Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be joining the Cadillac and LaSalle Club soon, but in the meantime my water pump went and of course you have to remove the steering pump pulley to get at the water pump. 1985 Cadillac Seville 4.1 L engine, and searching out anyone who may have the pulley and other parts for this wonderful car. I have had it for 2 years plus and have finally another great mechanic to work on it. The other pulley broke. Appreciate your time thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try one of the sellers in www.car-part.com or www.cadillacheaven.com.

It is NOT a good idea to place personal info in a huge, well-populated worldwide forum website. You WILL receive way more than you ever bargained for.
Thank you for that information and I just took out my phone number. I always think people are kind most of the time but you're right , there's a few Kooks who can spoil your day. Stay safe

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2 coupe deviles one is a diesel engine and the other has the 4100 motor in it. I'm doing a retromod on them and won't be using any of the engine parts. If any of these cars have what you need let me know if I can help

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,360 Posts
Thanks for the comeback.

catmurray, You can use our "Conversation" app to converse privately with members offering help.

Sadly, right now, there are probably over a dozen scammers/spammers - both foreign and domestic - looking through the forums here. The Moderators work their butts off watching posts and removing scum from the site.

Unless you implicitly know and trust a member and his/her advice, NEVER click on an embedded link in a post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comeback.

catmurray, You can use our "Conversation" app to converse privately with members offering help.

Sadly, right now, there are probably over a dozen scammers/spammers - both foreign and domestic - looking through the forums here. The Moderators work their butts off watching posts and removing scum from the site.

Unless you implicitly know and trust a member and his/her advice, NEVER click on an embedded link in a post.
Well I appreciate your help. With your advice I have contacted at least three salvage yards for this pulley. Their reaction is slow but now I understand why, there are Scammers out here for them too and they don't trust me. I will do my best to stay connected with them. Can you give me an example of what scammers are up to. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2 coupe deviles one is a diesel engine and the other has the 4100 motor in it. I'm doing a retromod on them and won't be using any of the engine parts. If any of these cars have what you need let me know if I can help
I just got your message thanks if you have a power steering pump and pulley I may be interested in the 4100 motor. Let me know how much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts