Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my 1984 Sedan Deville needs a transmission, and I am not in the position to replace it right now.
I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth anything, or if I should just donate for the tax deductions.
It has 90,000 miles, air conditioning works, good leather with few cracks, nothing wrong with it other than transmission needs to be replaced.
If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't know enough to know if it is worth trying to sell or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
6,397 Posts
So, my 1984 Sedan Deville needs a transmission, and I am not in the position to replace it right now.
I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth anything, or if I should just donate for the tax deductions.
It has 90,000 miles, air conditioning works, good leather with few cracks, nothing wrong with it other than transmission needs to be replaced.
If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't know enough to know if it is worth trying to sell or not. Thanks.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
70 Deville 77 Fleet 78 Seville 92 Deville 03 Deville
3,310 Posts
I'll bet somebody would give you $500 for it if it looked pretty nice. I'm sure it's worth putting a trans in or good for parts.

·
Registered
81, 87 and 95 Fleetwoods, 89 Brougham
305 Posts
Tsssk......tsssk....tssssk...
Save money, sell the Cadillac, and buy a known, good running Cadillac with the cash you adde d up. Sounds like there's not even sentimental value present. Grab a Fleetwood with pillow seats and Chevy power under the hood, and you'll never look back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts