Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
I picked this billet specialties steering wheel up from a swapmeet in Hamilton. Should look good once it is polished up etc...

----------

RIGHTO .... NOW TO FIND WHERE ALL THE FUSES ARE AROUND THE DASH AREA ?

i NEED TO GET MY FUEL GUAGE AND DASH LIGHTS WORKING...

COULD DASH LIGHTS BE A KNOB THAT NEEDS TURNING ?

----------

Also a big thanks to my fellow members on here that , didnt get frustrated with a " new guy "

great support :)

Dash light problems might be being caused by some corrosion on the rheostat (dimmer) on the switch itself. I'd look there first. If that doesn't work, I'd lock the car up and go for a beer or two.

Cheers............R.

----------

And I notice that on the RHD conversion, the shop simply took the left and right armrest-mounted switch panels and swapped them side for side. I have seen a few RHD conversions but none as nice as yours. I'd love to see an engine room photo to see what has been done with the heater/ AC housing and also a close up of the speedo panel.

Cheers.......R.

The conversion to right drive is indeed fascinating.

I would love to some day get a chance to drive one. Very amusing to to us LH Cadillac guys.
What a mind blowing experience that would be after all the years and miles I have logged in my 82 SDV and now the 87 Brougham.
When I bought the 87 I hadn't driven one since I sold the 82 back in 1988, but the controls were still in my implicit memory. My hands naturally fell to where they needed to be. What a challenge it would be to relearn it all.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.