Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new here with my just acquired ‘79 Seville, beautiful car and am updating sensors, plugs, wires, liquids etc. Can not find the manifold sensor with one cable on it and also where cable leads to. Any help appreciated.

also am looking for
1) right front quarter arrow shaped guard with dark blue plastic on it
2) leafy rear door door arrest and spring (to hold door open)
Thanks

·
2000 Deville
1985 Cadillac Eldorado, 22k mikes
16 Posts
Hi! Where are you located? I'm in East Central Alabama, about an hour and a half from Atlanta, GA. I know of 1 parts car here, though you're prolly on the other side of the country 😐.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much OldSoul,
am in California but always good to know where a car is;might you have contact info for it?
Thanks much

·
2000 Deville
16 Posts
Sure! I bet they'd take whatever off and ship it. Be sure to get them a photo of your car so that they don't get it mixed up. The # is 334-214-9798, and it's Bama Auto Salvage. Peace! Michael 🙂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As luck would have it I came across a super knowledgeable Seville gentleman who worked on Seville’s in 70’s;has lots of parts and could identify some of my electrical problems right over the phone! He was so kind to actually call me. He also offered to speak to anyone with their problems. His eBay account is denart4399 but ask him for the parts you need or problems you have. awesome and I wanted to share. Cheers

·
2000 Deville
16 Posts
That's great! Thank you for the information. That was veey kind of you to share with me! Have a great one! 🙂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a nice looking white 1975 Seville on Hemmings, not mine; in AZ $7,500 might be of interest to someone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts