Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Eldorado
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I had a question for anyone who has these seats or know of a junk yard car that does? I am looking for dark blue pillow top front and rear seats for my 84. I currently have the smooth seats in Excellent condition but they hurt my back and my wife hates being in car! I had an 82 with the pillow leather seats and they were beyond comfortable and wife loved them. I am looking for dark blue or worst case scenario white! I am also willing to swap my seats for them. I am located in Connecticut,but will travel for right set. ALSO looking for front seat belts ,mine are shot. Thanks in advance and the help! Al

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood FWD / 2000 ETC / 2000 STS / 2006 STS V-8 1SF RWD
475 Posts
Hello...

Depending on how much you're willing to pay, an upholstery shop can make them.
I did this on my 1989 Fleetwood with the tufted leather.

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,355 Posts
I see quite a few come up on the car-part.com website search. I suspect years 1979 thru 1985 could be used.

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,355 Posts
Hello...

Depending on how much you're willing to pay, an upholstery shop can make them.
I did this on my 1989 Fleetwood with the tufted leather.
I think I posted a place that sells reproductions in the sticky posting of Vintage parts located at the top of this forum.

·
Registered
1984 Eldorado
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys,Thanks for the help. I see tons of seats on carpart .com,but none of the companies get back to me if they are the pillow leather or if they have them. I think these pillow leather seats were more common in Biarritz,but I had base 82 eldo that had them. The caddy daddy in LA has a pair that need to be recovered and he has not given me a price yet. Only problem, I'm in CT and there in CA! If anyone comes across Danny prospects,Please let me know. Thanks Again!

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,355 Posts
Guaranteed those will cost you California Cadillac prices.
I'd be calling around to east coast salvage yards to see what you can find. Getting a rental U-Haul or something to haul them might be cheaper to get them.

If you found a set in white possibly you can find someone to dye them the color you want. That might be an option. White might be a more available find.

I can't remember what it cost me to ship some Appliance wire rims from them. It wasn't cheap. They packed them well and sent via UPS with no problems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys, I had a question for anyone who has these seats or know of a junk yard car that does? I am looking for dark blue pillow top front and rear seats for my 84. I currently have the smooth seats in Excellent condition but they hurt my back and my wife hates being in car! I had an 82 with the pillow leather seats and they were beyond comfortable and wife loved them. I am looking for dark blue or worst case scenario white! I am also willing to swap my seats for them. I am located in Connecticut,but will travel for right set. ALSO looking for front seat belts ,mine are shot. Thanks in advance and the help! Al

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ask for Karen or Carey, tell them John sent you, I don't have stock in them, but they are great people, and their website pics are excellent-

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,034 Posts
Ask for Karen or Carey, tell them John sent you, I don't have stock in them, but they are great people, and their website pics are excellent-
Welcome to the forums! Your post is good info, but not likely al2275 will see it as he hasn't logged on in a year or so.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You can try USA PARTS SUPPLY - Home

send them an email I wouldn’t be surprise if they have what your looking for. I get all the parts I can’t find from them. When removing the back sheet be Careful not to strip that special star bolt. It’s a bitch to get out l.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts