Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 1977 Coupe Deville that I'm restoring with a friend, and the plastic in between the back bumper and the main body of the car is missing.
I was wondering where I could find this particular part. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement?
Also, would this part be necessary to pass inspection, or is it simply cosmetic?
(Ignore the cleanliness, this is an old photo, and it's been restored a good bit since then)
P.S. It's broken on both sides, So I'd need two.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
There a number of vendors that sell the plastic filler panels (search this forum). They need to be painted and the rear bumper removal and re-installation is fun. Be sure to clean all electrical ground connection points before re-assembling.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.