Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1975 ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The clock does not work, so I need to remove the upper parts of the dash board for access to the clock mecanism and i dont know how, and i'didn't found anything about in the manuals . (I've removed the lower parts of the dashboard).

Thanks for help.

Bruno ( french owner of a 1975 CADILLAC ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE but my english if not fluent)

·
Registered
1975 ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE
15 Posts
I am doing a comprehensive restoration of my 75 eldo convertible and have basically gutted the interior.

You need to get the following manuals:

1974 cadillac shop manual

1974 fisher body service manual

1975 cadillac shop manual (supplement)

1975 fisher body service manual

you can get them on ebay, although i purchased mine (all on a single cd) from "bishko books" at www.autobooksbishko.com for $44.79.

If you buy it from them, make sure in any comment section that you tell them it must include the 1975 wiring diagrams, as it was left out when i received the cd.

After i called them, they sent another cd with the diagrams.

It has been invaluable when stripping down the car, re-wiring, diagonsing problems, etc.

I have tried to attach the section you need to pull out the other dashboard, but the site wont let me upload it.

I recommend you also check the now visible wiring and hoses and replace the 40 year old bulbs while you have easy access.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts