Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1975 2dr
2 Posts
Hi all. I have inherited my grandfathers 1975 2dr Cadillac. I hate to see this thing go to waste as it is still a really nice piece. Only has 49k miles on it. Paint is in excellent condition,Interior and vinyl top look like the day it was purchased. Only a couple of minor things wrong with it. It is in my garage under a cover. Would like to find a Cadillac enthusiast who would like a nice piece and take this off of my hands. It is rust in color. The car has only been in one family since it was purchased in Waynesburg PA brand new in 1975. Anyone on here with any advice Please advise.

Hi Tony. I know this post is not about buying a caddy but I could use some advice from a Cadillac expert or enthusiast. I have inherited my grandfathers 1975 2dr Cadillac. It is rust in color and the paint is in excellent condition. The interior and vinyl top look like the day he purchased it in 1975. It has the 500ci engine with only 49k miles on it. There are a couple of minor things wrong. It needs a heater core and the plastic between the rear bumper and the body has rotted and cracked. Other then those two things this car is in excellent cond. under a cover in my garage in Ohio. The car has never seen snow. I have pics if interested or know of anyone who is. It has been in one family since the day it was purchased by my grandfather. Thanks Ernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts