Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone send me a diagram of the correct vacuum line routing from both the front and back of the manifold? too many loose and melted vacuum lines are drving me nuts. anything would be great (even a hand drawn sketch would be awesome).

thanks,
-Dan

·
Registered
1970 Coupe DeVille.
5 Posts
Do you have a bigger pic of that diagram?? I cant read anything on that. I need it as big as possible to print out and use. I rebuilt the engine but cant tell where everything goes.

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
is it possible if you could email me a copy of this vacuum diagram also. i own a 74 sedan deville and have a few missing vacuum lines i need to replace. thank you for your time. thanks.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
I have a 1974 472 diagram.. I tried to post it , but I think its too big..If you want it I can try to email it too you...
email does not benefit the community. it is far better to post the information for us all to see.

you can upload images to imageshack.us, the size limit is 1.5MB

photobucket can host even larger files, and you can email me for hosting.

thanks.

·
Registered
72 Fleetwood
1 Posts
Time to stop lurking here.......and to get my 72 Fleetwood running properly. I'd appreciate a larger version of the vac line diagram also.

·
Registered
'80 Eldorado, '78 Eldorado
150 Posts
Those diagrams come in real handy cpuld u get 1 f/a '80 Cadillac Eldorado w/the 368 V8 eng.? Would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
email does not benefit the community. it is far better to post the information for us all to see.

you can upload images to imageshack.us, the size limit is 1.5MB

photobucket can host even larger files, and you can email me for hosting.

thanks.
Time to stop lurking here.......and to get my 72 Fleetwood running properly. I'd appreciate a larger version of the vac line diagram also.
like i said above...this needs to be publicly posted, no emails.

·
Registered
1972 fleetwood braughm hearse
1 Posts
I have a 1974 472 diagram.. I tried to post it , but I think its too big..
I couldn't read anything on the diagram you posted, do you think you could e-mail me a copy. I'm so close to having this car on the road, and this is the closest I've gotten to getting the vacuum lines figured out.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
If I get to it tonight I could post the 1970 version. I hope it is similar enough to help you out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts