Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my original 429 motor and trans... 55K original miles!!!

To anyone with an issue with me taking this car away from original, it was already customized... so I'm continuing down that path...

I'm considering doing an LS swap on my 1967 Coupe Deville. The car was a 1 owner until 1996. It was picked up by a well know car guy here in VA and worked on throughout the years. The top has been chopped, door handles shaved, and lowered. I've recently done a full tune up, wiring harness, disc brakes and added 22" wheels. Paint will be next.

Looking for some advice on where the best place to advertise my original motor and trans? I'm sure there is a market for a 429 with only 55K original miles.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

60832576862__8D36AEE6-0283-4668-AA4A-8CF42C35FAA9.JPG

·
Registered
1984 Eldorado Biarritz
1,229 Posts
Might want to post this over on the Cadillac-LaSalle club forum as there is more activity for this era over there. Not sure what the demand is as most would prefer to keep a numbers-matching engine in their car, but if there is someone looking for one, that's probably where you'll find him.

4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might want to post this over on the Cadillac-LaSalle club forum as there is more activity for this era over there. Not sure what the demand is as most would prefer to keep a numbers-matching engine in their car, but if there is someone looking for one, that's probably where you'll find him.
Thanks for the feedback!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts