Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1963 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 1963 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible. I am looking for Seat Upholstery to re-cover the Front and Rear. However, I am only finding one specific design for that year. I am wondering if the dimensions are close enough to the same on the 1966 Seat Upholstery that I could use it? I like the design better. Does anyone know? I called PUI Interiors and they cannot give me the dimensions of the Seat Upholstery and what the difference is between the 1963, 1965 & 1966, which appear to be very similar. But I know appearance can be deceiving. I could alter the foam if needed. Hoping someone has tried and will let me know their experience! Thanks!

·
Registered
68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brgm, 11 CTS Premium (two)
1,623 Posts
Didn't these come with leather interiors as standard equipment? I'm pretty sure that from 1964 on they did. That was the year the convertible was moved from the series 62 to the DeVille line, and was also the first year for Climate Control.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
My 1962 Cadilllac Series 62 convertible Had two tone (maroon and white) real leather upholstery. Like all American cars it was only the seat facings that were real leather, the rest of the interior was vinyl. I am quite sure all the convertibles came with real leather facings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts