Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ATS Turbo Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting the base ats, hopefully coming in this week, but I am not a fan of the 17in rim option that it comes with. I was wondering if anybody upgraded to the 18s and how they did it?

I know that on the base model upgrading to the 18s in not an option, but maybe the dealer took care of it somehow.

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,631 Posts
I am getting the base ats, hopefully coming in this week, but I am not a fan of the 17in rim option that it comes with. I was wondering if anybody upgraded to the 18s and how they did it?

I know that on the base model upgrading to the 18s in not an option, but maybe the dealer took care of it somehow.
Dealers do it all the time. A few buyers will have the dealer replace the 18s that came from the factory. The dealer will happily sell/negotiate putting those on another car that came with 17s. Obviously that option is limited by how many factory 18s they have replaced. First come first served. A good time to bring it up is after you've agreed on the price of the car. Something to close the deal or as a tie breaker for the cross town dealer's offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts