Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 CTS-V, 17 Escalade, 88Corvette,71Corvette
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from a family vacation to Myrtle Beach SC from my home state of NJ. Five of us with luggage for a week and the truck pulled 18 MPG's! You cant complain about that! My kids were all comfortable with movies, XM NAV and sitting in there climate controlled cabin! The ride was great and I would recommend anyone with families to get an ESV! I was moving along between speeds of 75-80 so I know this can bump to 19 - 20 mpgs if you go a bit slower!!!

Anthony

·
Registered
2016 Platinum
266 Posts
I got 20.5 driving from CT to PA In my ESV just me and my stuff.
My truck also has Corsa exhaust Volant CAI and a SuperChips programer So I think the mods did help.

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
Please forgive me but I find that very hard to believe, at 70 mph I get 15.2 mpg on my ESV without a load ( No hills in South Florida ) and God forbid I have to touch the gas pedal. I'm also bone stock it this matters.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Well, believe it. I get 19.0-19.5 on a straight highway run at 65-70 MPH with the A/C on (just me - no cargo) in my base 07 AWD Escalade (18 inch wheels). And, I am still in the "break-in" period.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts