Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2005 STS4 1SG w/ HUD-ACC
462 Posts
I have the 18" 9 spoke polished rims and I love them and wouldn't think of replacing them.So I concurr with KRSTS.

·
Registered
05 STS
512 Posts
Go out to tire rack. They have a very good tool to show you differect wheels on your car and your color. I just started but going to get rid of the stock rivet wheels soon.

·
Registered
2006 STS
16 Posts
Yeah i seen the one rim on ebay. I dont know though the pic is bad and to be honest dont want to buy one new wheel then my other 3 have normal wear. Plus the rivets over time build up corrosion and collect brake dust which are impossible to clean and only noticeable up close but it still bothers me. So probably just get new 19" nothing flashy because i want to keep them on all year or too big because dont want to compromise ride and those bigger rims will be more likely to dent in my pot hole infested area.
These are what im probably going to go with.

·
Registered
2006 STS
16 Posts
http://www.wheelsnext.com/preview-wheels-on-my-car/B806B46B-3048-6202-02D7445813D46B27.html

The back one looks a lil goofy because the car is at an angle and i tried to keep them the same size as the old rim because i dont think you will be able to visually notice too much difference between stock 18 and the aftermarket 19's but i could be wrong. The damn tires i want dont fit the backs though kinda pissed. Trying to get 255/40zr19 michellin pilot sport A/S but the rims are only 8" wide and the specs on the tires say rim width should be 8.5-10

1 - 16 of 16 Posts