Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
V-Style in Black!

Cadillac logos imprinted in satin chrome on a premium cotton T-shirt.

• 5.0 oz., preshrunk, 100% organic cotton jersey
• Control Union World Group Certified Organic

You choose the layout for the logos!
Graphic placement options:

CLICK HERE for details and ordering information.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are long sleeve versions available ?
We can produce the Vapor Apparel shirts above (the grey and white in the first post) in a longsleeve version by custom order. PM me the size(s) and color you would be interested in, and we can send you a quote.

Unfortunately, the Enza Organics (the dark shirts in the second post) are only available in short sleeves.

Thank you for your interest! :)

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I would like t-shirts in white, short sleeve, but only the V logo on the front left pocket area with the big V logo on the back with the front and rear logos in full color.

Maybe with the Cadillac wreath and crest logo smaller on one of the side sleeves.

Anyway I can get my design made?

SG

·
Registered
2006 Raven CTS-V
1,245 Posts
I ordered a black in layout 2 and a grey in layout 3.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like t-shirts in white, short sleeve, but only the V logo on the front left pocket area with the big V logo on the back with the front and rear logos in full color.
Maybe with the Cadillac wreath and crest logo smaller on one of the side sleeves.
SG
Custom layout and design is what we do. :D

I've sent you a PM.

·
Registered
CTS-V....coming soon
76 Posts

SG
I'd actually be interested in that exact same layout (small V logo or wreath on chest pocket area, with full size/full color V logo on back).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
8th Day,

I sent you a PM back. Once I get a design proof, I will go ahead and place an order for 5-10 shirts.

Thanks!

SG

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V, 2009 535i
1,840 Posts
...V logo on the front left pocket area with the big V logo on the back with the front and rear logos in full color...
If this is doable, I'll take (2) XL's--one in white and one in grey.

·
Registered
CTS-V....coming soon
76 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can that layout be had on a black shirt? Somehow I thought the post I was quoting was asking for a black shirt, I just now realized he requested white, lol...
That layout is offered on the black shirts, but only in satin chrome.

Our full color sublimation process requires a lighter colored shirt. Sublimation isn't capable of white, so we can only use colors darker than the surface we are sublimating to. The end result is a print with unrivaled detail and color, zero "hand"/feel, and excellent durability (no fading or cracking; the imprint is chemically bonded in the shirt fibers), but unfortunately full color imprints require lighter surfaces.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts