Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2016 Cadillac ats. It's the base model with the super small screen (4x2 think) I was wondering if the cue (or similar) system was able to be retrofit onto a car like mine. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!! (located near Toronto Canada)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey! I’m in Toronto too. I actually have a base 2015 ATS. It’s not a good idea to put in a CUE screen, they’re super laggy, prone to failure, expensive and have a horrible UX.

Did a lot of research and found that instead, you can buy these ‘Tesla style’ screens for your Cadillac thats basically a programmed android tablet but gives you CarPlay, android apps, and full ac controls. Let me know if you want to know more. I’m going to be buying one again from a different manufacturer in the summer (the original company couldn’t get my heated seats to work until after February and that’s a no-go).

Check out this video, dude bought something similar:

I recently bought a 2016 Cadillac ats. It's the base model with the super small screen (4x2 think) I was wondering if the cue (or similar) system was able to be retrofit onto a car like mine. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!! (located near Toronto Canada)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts