Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2019 RAM Rebel & 1995 Jeep Wrangler (fully built)
12,114 Posts
The "pooched lips" duck douche bag face is the WORST imo. Why and when did that become the new way to smile in a photo?

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Agreeing with Chris on that one. I think we can thank Jersey Shore for that awful look.

·
Registered
chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
6,397 Posts
we can all blame that slut snooki for the duck lipped face. and whats up with chicks getting orange tans? looks like they took a bath in iodine.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Since when are the low class snooks on Jersey Shore setting style standards? These folks are one generation out of what you guys call the ghetto, their families are to be congratualted on their financial success, but their families forgot to educate their children as to behavior becoming their new status. When I lived in New Jersey this group was still living in South Philadelphia and dancing on "Bandstand". The Italian community in American has made many valuable contributions to out life and culture in American, but "Jersey Shore" isn't one of them!

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6, 1989 Allanté
4,513 Posts
I hate the f'in kissy face. The worst thing is some girls have albums and albums full of just kissy face pictures....

·
Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,847 Posts
I don't understand the duck face too... and believe or not I have a friend in FB who appears in all of her pics with Duck Face!

And by the way, I should say numbers 2, 10, 11 and 13 really work! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts