Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got delivered today :)

6speed of course....

According to GM the last TG wagon ever built due to the colour being discontinued..

Works for me ! :cool2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Wagon, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
202 Posts
Beautiful! Looks even better with the red calipers IMHO.

This is the last color I would ever discintinue if I were Cadillac. It looks great and sells well. But hey I guess no one asked me. Congrats on the car!

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Wagon
39 Posts
Have 2013 TG wagon as well red calipers, silver wheels though. Nice ride. Wagons are rare, manual wagons = more rare and manual TG wagons = extremely rare. Better hold on to her, may be a good investment one day. V-Wagon desktop pic copy.jpg

·
Registered
2012 V sedan crystal red/ light titanium A6, 2010 GS LPE 650
68 Posts
Silver wheels with red calipers really look nice on the V wagon. The black wheels are not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx Boys.... To each their own when it comes to colour combo, but i love mine.

The black wheels will soon be demoted to winter rims as I live in Toronto. My new "shoes" should be here in about a month. Blacking out all the chrome too.

One thing I have to say to anyone who is on the fence about buying a V....... I own a Vette, my second one actually...... I just spent the past 4 years with a infiniti FX 50s .....and have driven alot of fast cars in my day. THIS THING IS MENTAL !!!!!!!!!! I could not resist the temptation to let her rip.... and with only 71 km on the od, the traction button came off, and the tires lit up like i have never felt in my life......

I am now one of the rare few people alive to have a Corvette and a Wagon........... and the WAGON will kick my vetts ass all day..... twice on sunday....lol

UN FREAKING REAL !!!!!

atta boy GM.... Atta boy..........

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Welcome fellow wagon owner! Love your combo. Love TG even though I have OBM.

Enjoy in good health.

·
Registered
Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
1,087 Posts
Congrats Robbe. Mine was one of the first to have the satin graphite wheels and yellow calipers. Delivered January 18, 2011.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe A6 w/RECARO's
345 Posts
Beautiful! Looks even better with the red calipers IMHO.

This is the last color I would ever discintinue if I were Cadillac. It looks great and sells well. But hey I guess no one asked me. Congrats on the car!
Agree. That's my fantasy league color combo.

·
Registered
Founder, OBWC
572 Posts
Excellent combo - exactly what I want, actually, right down to the red calipers. Too bad I can't get it now. :(

ETA: post a bigger pic!

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Wagon ThunderGray, Six Speed
41 Posts
I may actually have the last Thunder Gray built. I pick it up tomorrow or Saturday. I'll get the Vin and we'll see. Cool Car. I got the manual also, with Red Calibers and Black wheels, but I think the silver wheels look better. Also went to the black chrome grill. I'll post a pick when I pick it up. I am pumped. Great forum by the way!

·
Registered
08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 13 cts vagon
1,611 Posts
I may actually have the last Thunder Gray built. I pick it up tomorrow or Saturday. I'll get the Vin and we'll see. Cool Car. I got the manual also, with Red Calibers and Black wheels, but I think the silver wheels look better. Also went to the black chrome grill. I'll post a pick when I pick it up. I am pumped. Great forum by the way!
Pm me your email and I will send you pics of your car I could not help but take some when I was there. Lol.

·
Registered
07 Escalade, 77 CDV, 13 CTS-V Wagon, 06 911, 87 928S4
189 Posts
Didn't want the weight up high and living in Texas I never open the sunroof.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon
39 Posts
Pretty sure one of you M6 Vagon boys is tired of that ride already and looking to sell it to me, right? RIGHT?? /sigh.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts