Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Escalade Premium
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing a Parrot Blue tooth. Requires a switched 12v connection. Where can I find one? I have the dash pad off if something is under there. If the only place is the fuse box, then which fuse and how do I connect there?

·
Registered
'06 CTS Lux Perf Pkg, '05 Escalade 2WD & '15 ATS4 Coupe Performance
101 Posts
Hi Crusher. Did you ever find the switched 12v supply for the Parrot? I am in the same situation.
~alan

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
SkyKnight said:
Hi Crusher. Did you ever find the switched 12v supply for the Parrot? I am in the same situation.
~alan
Skylight I think there is a fuse in the dash fuse box that is switched

Edit there is a 10amp it is the tbc accy fuse

·
Registered
'06 CTS Lux Perf Pkg, '05 Escalade 2WD & '15 ATS4 Coupe Performance
101 Posts
SUCCESS!! :worship: Cadillac Man.......you are THE MAN!! That was the correct source for the switched 12v. For any others out there considering this install, I bought a Quickharness.com adapter harness which made this install a breeze. Purchaseed from Amazon.com for $34.00 It si listed on Quickharness.com for $79.00 Just follow the instructions on the label on the plastic bag that the harness adapter comes in. Aside from fishing the red switched 12v supply wire through the dash, this install takes at most 30 minutes.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
SkyKnight said:
SUCCESS!! :worship: Cadillac Man.......you are THE MAN!! That was the correct source for the switched 12v. For any others out there considering this install, I bought a Quickharness.com adapter harness which made this install a breeze. Purchaseed from Amazon.com for $34.00 It si listed on Quickharness.com for $79.00 Just follow the instructions on the label on the plastic bag that the harness adapter comes in. Aside from fishing the red switched 12v supply wire through the dash, this install takes at most 30 minutes.
I am glad to help merry christmas and happy holidays

1 - 5 of 5 Posts