Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IPF has been tuning ALL GM vehicles and ONLY GM vehicles for many, many years. First developed in 2003 by Arno Shindler. Over 30,000 vehicles tuned globally and ALL GM Vehicles. IPF is the #1 selling brand tuning in all of Europe and most of Asia for GM including Opel and Vauxhaul Brands. We support the Cadillac SRX 3.0, and 3.6. CTS 2.0T 3.0, 3.6, 3.6TT ATS 2.5, 2.0T, 3.6, XTS 3.6, 3.6TT, CTS-V 6.2L, Escalade 6.2L, All Trucks and SUV's from 2007+ 5.3L, 6.2L, 4.8L. GM Tuning is all we do at IPF period.

In rebuttal to another thread on this forum, Yes KPE manufactures our own brand of exhaust systems, intakes and Carbon Fiber accessories. However this is separate from the tuning division which is IPF Tuning USA, consisting of two factory level engineers and a full support staff (YES, actual Engineers with B.S. Degrees in Engineering, not enthusiasts... professional Engineers) 20+ years of manufacturer level ECU software development experience, multiple patent holders and have won awards for work done in Europe for the TUV by reducing emissions output on vehicles. Not only has IPF Tuning been doing this for a long time... we do it well.

We will not argue over arbitrary dyno numbers which are more of a sales tool then anything else. Actual real world performance benefits cannot be shown on a dyno graph and if any tuners on here deny that well... there you go, move on. There is a whole lot more to properly mapping an ECU than what numbers you can make on the dyno. All systems must work in synergy to deliver smooth and consistent power. We focus on drivability, improved performance, driver experience, engine optimization, efficiency and power delivery when and where you need it, all while putting a smile on your face. Reliable solutions for real world results with a proven track record. That's the IPF difference. Try it for yourself risk free with our 30 day money back guarantee.

So please visit our website for all your tuning needs. If its a late model GM we have you covered, and our tuning module will work on multiple vehicles so its a one time purchase for the hardware. We support the 1.4T, 1.6L (NON US) 1.8L, 2.4L, 2.5L, 3.0L, 3.6L, 3.6TT, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.2L, 6.2SC, 7.0L Sorry if I missed your vehicle... but yes we do that too. :) Also tuning is available for GM Diesel cars!!

If you do not see what you need, please contact us: [email protected] or 888.222.4291

Link to our company website :) http://www.kpe-products.com/shop/

PERMANENT COUPON CODE FOR FORUM MEMBERS: 100offtuning

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond tricoat 3.0 awd cts
143 Posts
IPF has been tuning ALL GM vehicles and ONLY GM vehicles for many, many years. First developed in 2003 by Arno Shindler. Over 30,000 vehicles tuned globally and ALL GM Vehicles. IPF is the #1 selling brand tuning in all of Europe and most of Asia for GM including Opel and Vauxhaul Brands. We support the Cadillac SRX 3.0, and 3.6. CTS 2.0T 3.0, 3.6, 3.6TT ATS 2.5, 2.0T, 3.6, XTS 3.6, 3.6TT, CTS-V 6.2L, Escalade 6.2L, All Trucks and SUV's from 2007+ 5.3L, 6.2L, 4.8L. GM Tuning is all we do at IPF period.

In rebuttal to another thread on this forum, Yes KPE manufactures our own brand of exhaust systems, intakes and Carbon Fiber accessories. However this is separate from the tuning division which is IPF Tuning USA, consisting of two factory level engineers and a full support staff (YES, actual Engineers with B.S. Degrees in Engineering, not enthusiasts... professional Engineers) 20+ years of manufacturer level ECU software development experience, multiple patent holders and have won awards for work done in Europe for the TUV by reducing emissions output on vehicles. Not only has IPF Tuning been doing this for a long time... we do it well.

We will not argue over arbitrary dyno numbers which are more of a sales tool then anything else. Actual real world performance benefits cannot be shown on a dyno graph and if any tuners on here deny that well... there you go, move on. There is a whole lot more to properly mapping an ECU than what numbers you can make on the dyno. All systems must work in synergy to deliver smooth and consistent power. We focus on drivability, improved performance, driver experience, engine optimization, efficiency and power delivery when and where you need it, all while putting a smile on your face. Reliable solutions for real world results with a proven track record. That's the IPF difference. Try it for yourself risk free with our 30 day money back guarantee.

So please visit our website for all your tuning needs. If its a late model GM we have you covered, and our tuning module will work on multiple vehicles so its a one time purchase for the hardware. We support the 1.4T, 1.6L (NON US) 1.8L, 2.4L, 2.5L, 3.0L, 3.6L, 3.6TT, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.2L, 6.2SC, 7.0L Sorry if I missed your vehicle... but yes we do that too. :) Also tuning is available for GM Diesel cars!!

If you do not see what you need, please contact us: [email protected] or 888.222.4291

Link to our company website :) http://www.kpe-products.com/shop/

PERMANENT COUPON CODE FOR FORUM MEMBERS: 100offtuning
Are you seeing the same gains with the awd version of the Cts ?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Impossible unfortunately, the engine can only give so much and you will experience more drive-train loss on an AWD model, the gains are still noticeable though and driveability is improved. You will loose roughly 20% from the RWD cars.

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond tricoat 3.0 awd cts
143 Posts
Impossible unfortunately, the engine can only give so much and you will experience more drive-train loss on an AWD model, the gains are still noticeable though and driveability is improved. You will loose roughly 20% from the RWD cars.
Bummer

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe Performance
12 Posts
On your website the tuning module only supports windows are you going to come up with one that supports mac users in the future?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought the tune for my 2011 Coupe. It was super easy to install and the need for a computer was a non-issue. It did everything as advertised. Car runs better, smoother and more responsive. Mileage is a bit better. Definite better acceleration from 40 to 70. Such a great improvement I bought the trans tune also. Again super easy to install and great improvement. No hard shifts but quicker and less surge. Had one support experience ( not a real issue - stupid user issue) and they were very responsive, concerned and helpful. I'd do it all again in a heart beat.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On your website the tuning module only supports windows are you going to come up with one that supports mac users in the future?
We have a proprietary framework that is Windows Based. Unless there is an epic amount of requests the investment is not feasible at this time... Sorry. We have had customers successfully use our platform with a Windows Simulator on iOS.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been looking at a good time I fit p my 08 but I think I should get a few bolt ons first then tune
Dollar for dollar there is not one single bolt-on for this engine that will come close to the benefits of ECU tuning. We manufacture and sell several bolt-ons for your car and I drive one everyday myself as well with plenty of bolt-ons. But no amount of bolt-ons will improve your drivability, increase your WHP by 19 and add up to 30 ft/lbs of wheel tq. No intake, exhaust, throttle body or combination of all those will yield the same benefits. Not to mention the tuning is also hands down the easiest to install. 20 minutes or less, no tools, no mess and you don't even need to pop the hood! Easy peazy 1 2 3. Also 100% reversable :) (not that you would want to)

·
Registered
2010 CTS Luxury
17 Posts
Is there a summary of features this includes? Are the features active all the time or only in Performance mode? I have a 2010 3.0 luxury and if it solves the issue of stepping on the gas and the car not moving for 3 seconds then this will be on my radar to purchase .

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a summary of features this includes? Are the features active all the time or only in Performance mode? I have a 2010 3.0 luxury and if it solves the issue of stepping on the gas and the car not moving for 3 seconds then this will be on my radar to purchase .
Our engineers have over 30 years combined experience in GM tuning, factory level software engineering and development. The basic fetures for all our software upgrades are improved throttle response, increased HP and TQ, drivability improvements, most customers experience a nice increase in fuel economy 10%+, I have had very good feedback on the 3.0L tuning software... and best of all we offer a NO B.S. 30 day money back guarantee... so try it out risk free. We are confident you will be very pleased.

·
Registered
2009 CTS
197 Posts
I have an awd drive and i love it seems like power loss is made up with traction i call it my camaro eater because while camaros are busy doing a burn out they have to catch up to me so my question is are there any gains in mid-top end range so i know they can't is this tune worth it for awd thanks

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have an awd drive and i love it seems like power loss is made up with traction i call it my camaro eater because while camaros are busy doing a burn out they have to catch up to me so my question is are there any gains in mid-top end range so i know they can't is this tune worth it for awd thanks
Yes absolutley the software upgrade applies to your vehicle as well. I would estimate more than half the CTS 3.6L vehicles we have upgreded are AWD models. There are power gains across the entire operating range. Not to mention you will have better throttle response, improved torque management and be eating even more Camaro's.. :) Also No questions asked 30 Day Return Policy. No risk to you except for missing out on a better driving experience. If you love your CTS now you will really, really love your car after the upgrade is installed. 20 minutes is all you need.

https://www.kpe-products.com/shop/cadillac-cts-performance/cts-3-6l-di-software-tuning/

Coupon Code: 100offtuning

·
Registered
3.6 rwd premium2009 cts
670 Posts
best mod u will ever do to your car besides forced induction.
couldnt be happier with this mod,had a 550whp car before so i know what im talking about.
do YOURSELF a favor and get the ecu and tcu.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts