Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
18,991 Posts
so - other than stickers - emblems - and decals -
what makes the trike or the bicycles "Cadillac"?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so - other than stickers - emblems - and decals -
what makes the trike or the bicycles "Cadillac"?
The bikes are from GM Cadillac, the trike is the can am spyder with all the Cadillac labeling and flushed emblems. Some people like, some don’t. I do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also I’ll tell you a majority of the time was to locate the front and rear emblems to fit perfectly in the original locations that were already there. I went thru so many emblems till I found the right ones that went perfect. You would think it should be easy, just swap and replace. That’s why to me it’s so ridiculous but at the same time it means a lot because it was really difficult just to locate those 2 emblems by themselves. The Emblem for the rear location I thought I would never find then I come across one day real late over the night and I glance at a picture & I’m looking thru in a catalog and I see a round coin style emblem that’s In the picture on a vehicle and I’m thinking that will never work? I gave the guy an offer for it and he pulled it off and packed it up and I can’t believe it but it worked and it’s more perfect than perfect ;) How about the emblem ended up coming off a 1983 Cadillac Cimarron isn’t that something, a Cimarron?! I didn’t even know they made a Cimarron. But they did?! Not to mention it was a perfect fit. Also all the Cimarron emblems say Cimarron on them. instead of just Cadillac like the one that I got off the car that I purchased it from. Making it super easy to be able to install on the trike and it ended up being spot on perfect size on the resting spot on the back of the trike. Here’s a pic of the Cimarron. Wow remember the 80’s and we thought the Catera was the only retro beast out there. Now these emblems say Cimarron on them. instead of just Cadillac like the one that I got off the car that I purchased it from. Making it super easy to be able to install on the trike and it ended up being spot on perfect size on the resting spot on the back of the trike. Here’s a pic of the Cimarron. Wow remember the 80’s and we thought the Catera was the only retro beast out there. Meet the Cadillac Cimarron. Sometimes it’s the details that keeps it going.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,677 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts