Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says 1 month to go. currently I sit at 44 registered. out of those 34 are V's (the others are GTO's, Vettes, Porsche, etc). still planning on Pratt-Miller bringing out a CTS-V 2 seater race car for Andy Pilgrim to give rides to folks in (as many as we can). 15 spots open still, I know alot of people have forms and are checking schedules etc, but now is the time to act!! dont miss out on Vday3 (you never know if there will be a 4)
June 29th Summit Point raceway (WV). we have a discounted room arangement at a near by by Hampton Inn. call me or email me to register, cost is $250.00 for a full day of run sessions (with instructors), classroom, and lunch

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
just like the title says 1 month to go. currently I sit at 44 registered. out of those 34 are V's (the others are GTO's, Vettes, Porsche, etc). still planning on Pratt-Miller bringing out a CTS-V 2 seater race car for Andy Pilgrim to give rides to folks in (as many as we can). 15 spots open still, I know alot of people have forms and are checking schedules etc, but now is the time to act!! dont miss out on Vday3 (you never know if there will be a 4)
June 29th Summit Point raceway (WV). we have a discounted room arangement at a near by by Hampton Inn. call me or email me to register, cost is $250.00 for a full day of run sessions (with instructors), classroom, and lunch
:rant2:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
235 Posts
Unfortunately Luke I will be in PA for training .. Can't make it .. AGAIN! :(

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
I can't wait :bouncy:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I can't wait :bouncy:
Hell yeah, this is the next fun thing on my calendar. I'm worried about the tech inspection. Not that my car is in bad shape, just 92,000 miles young.

·
Registered
Cadillac
263 Posts
Bump for V-Day 3! If you've never been to a track day, this is about the best performance gain you can get for $250 (Driver Mod)... It's a great way to safely learn what the V is capable of.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
Can't wait - I am starting to count hours (not really), but If you have not signed up WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :thepan: ?????

I can't wait to get a ride from Andy in his race car :highfive: and also that extra bonus ZR1 from BEHE guys - Oh yeah :shhh:

Mick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts