Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
escalade
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people im new to the forum...i have a 08 escalade(non ext or esv), i just got some 26" asanti wheels for it and lowered it on a 2/3 drop.I am very happy with the fitments of the wheels as far as rubbing goes. i almost have none! i am only unhappy on the rear because it is not level with front nor is it anywere close to looking like the front.wat can i do to fix this problem?thanks for the feedback!!!

·
Registered
'07 QuickSilverLade
287 Posts
What does rubbing stand for, the tttsssssssss sound when you turn your wheel..... or we talking about rubbing on to the ground from the fenders

·
Registered
escalade
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone know how to adjust the rear air ride rods? i think i can lower 1" more by adjustin those? thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
36 Posts
Nice to see no rubs bud (we know why too lol) Post a pic I want the 2/3 drop. You can get a 4 inch drop by changing the springs

·
Registered
2009 Escalade
225 Posts
does anyone know how to adjust the rear air ride rods? i think i can lower 1" more by adjustin those? thanks
Does any one know exactly the way to do this? Ive heard of people popping those really small rods or adjusting them, but im not exactly sure the correct way to lower the rear and make sure its equal on both sides.

I would like to lower it an inch or so and dont want to mess up anything trying to do it.

If anyone has any insight on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts