Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRX AWD Platinum Ice/2010 CTS Sedan 3.6 AWD Silver
644 Posts
i think when September comes this will be the hootest car on market
I may have to stop reading the forums come September ... I'm not going to be able to stand the influx of 08 posts while I'm still driving my 03.

Hmmm, at least mine will be paid for (2 more payments to go :bouncy:).

-GT

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
I am wondering when the Cadillac website will be updated. Ive already seen 6 new CTS's in the metro detroit area. Dealerships already have ordering guides and what not...and on the official site there are still no more new pictures besides for the ''pre production'' pictures or any new information.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
:yeah:

can someone say bentley...

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
spoiler and chrome edges?

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Besides the spoiler, whats different?

By the way, I hope a spoiler like the present sport spoiler is available. I don't like spoilers that have gaps between them and the trunk lid.
Apparently the wheels are accessory wheels as well.

·
Registered
Cadillac
117 Posts
To the millionaire comment, I can not help but think...why? (buy something else)...just to say I have millions? The look of the new car is down right tight, and the interior, to quote a few mags, is "suprisingly rich", "better than an '08 C Class Mercedes." The Mercedes models its stuff directly off the top car, like Jag and BMW and all the rest. I have posted before that I have entertained the idea of a certified pre owned Jag and the tuning it to run quick(er). But this car has me waiting...in anticipation. My "04 CTS has been good, and the service has been stellar. If you can get this much car for mid forties $$, to get the value added benefit you have to spend two to three times that. Is it really worth it?

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Finally someone who understands and values

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts