Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to drive to Rizza Cadillac in Tinley Park today on the offchance they might have an '08 CTS, and they did! Fully loaded CTS4 3.6 in black. Let me tell you, this thing is absolutley awesome in person. If you had ANY doubts about it from looking at pictures on the internet, you'll forget them ALL when you see this car in person. The chrome side vents actually look awesome and flow very well. The interior is a work of art, you can tell they put a lot of thought into it. Seats have plenty of side bolstering. This particular CTS was already purchased by someone and awaiting pickup. I don't think I've been this jealous, ever. Cadillac got this car RIGHT! There's no doubt about that at all.

(Sorry for the camera phone pics, I'm kicking myself for not bringing my good camera)

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Is it crazy that I'm thinking of going from an Escalade ESV, the biggest Cadillac you can own - to an 08 CTS - the smallest? I REALLY like that car! If the DTS looked like that, I'd have to trade in my Escalade...

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
That superscript '4' next to the CTS badge is just KILLING IT!

·
Registered
634 Posts
That superscript '4' next to the CTS badge is just KILLING IT!

Those are easily pried off. Squirt a little WD 40 across the top, wait a minute and use a plastic putty knife to pry it away.

Problem solved.

Now you can buy one.

By the way, if that's your car in the signiture it's a beauty.

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
i seen 4 for them today
Baierl Cadillac in Wexford PA
the coolest feature is the Nav screen how it pops up, and the ADLS (HID lamps that turn with the wheel)

·
Registered
O.G. CTS Sport/Lux, V Grilles/Bumpers, sittin on 20's
273 Posts
i like the back, it looks bigger more like a DTS or somethin...

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
DAMN!!!!

i'm getting one next year!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts