Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS V
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 V, now just under 40k miles. My daily driver, love this thing!

When I got it...

Under construction

Finished product.

Well, never finished, but for now.

bad cell pic of wheel

Thoughts, comments?

Wheels are great, EXACT color as brake dust. Much easier to maintain

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
288 Posts
Wheels powdercoated? that does look like a perfect color . . .
Also really like the tinted tails . . . :worship:
I have been wanting to powder coat my wheels and tint tails . . .
Please share vendors/prices near Detroit suburbs!!

Maybe consider some black grilles to go withe the rest of your blacked out look :stirpot:. . . Specter did mine for about $200 w/core exchange

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Looks great :thumbsup:

I say keep it how it is. Don't go overboard with all the blacked out stuff. Contrast is GOOD.

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Its good to see another motocrosser with a V! Keeping the 2 smoke alive? Nice..

Car looks good as well

·
Registered
2007 CTS V
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
August 21st, I will have to see if I can make it out to that! I gave it to the boss (wife) to look at and see what we have planned.

I have no more visual mods planned, and no way I'm lowering this thing in Detroit, roads suck too bad.

And yes, definitely keeping the 2 stroke alive. Alive and kicking 4 stroke a$$!

Off topic pics....

This was saved

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Nice! Here's a few of me..

·
Registered
2007 CTS V
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, can't return PM's (great rule...:banghead:)

Also I can't post weblinks? :cookoo:

Maybe you guys who are interested can just get a hold of me on the ls website, I'm yitsock on there or text me 6082177347 and I'll send details.

It's a guy who does it out of a small shop in Monroe. I think he did great work!

$300 for all 4 wheels! You have to get the tires dismounted. Not sure if I got a special intro price or not, but I thought it was a steal.

That reminds me to send some pics to have my wheel put on his website!

-Chris

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V
612 Posts
That's about the goin rate I believe. I had my 4 wheels done. Tire dismount/remount, fix curb rash on all 4, and re-powdercoat for $400 even.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
288 Posts
Hey Chris,

I dropped you a text for the details on the wheel dude, I would really appreciate it! Keep posting up and you will get past that PM limit thingy soon - or contribute (become supporting member) it is a great resource.

Judging from your 608 area code I am guessing you are new in town; If you have never been, then you MUST make the dreamcruise!! it is HUGE google for pics, literally 100's, maybe even 1,000's of amazing cars will be out on and around Woodward:thumbsup: . . . plenty of hotties too:smilewide:; it runs all the way from Royal Oak to Pontiac!

Are you in detroit burbs? I am in the farmington hills/novi/livonia area . . .

·
Registered
2007 CTS V
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hopefully you got my text?

I've been in Detroit for a while, live out near Ypsi. Transplanted from Wisconsin (via NY) about 6 or 7 years ago. Just never changed the phone number!

I plan to make it out to the dream cruise, so look forward to meeting some V-owners and checking out some other mods on ALL the cars.

-Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts