2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But you know, come to think of it, a Luxury SUV with that price tag and lacks a glove box light.
even a 4000 $ made in India car has one.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I don't disagree with you at all, but I really have not needed one either with all the other lights, but it should have one, and an underhood light.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you got that right hcvone, but usually when you wantto get something out of the glovebox quickly at night, you need to have some light.
So to solve this problem , I got some led lights and will install a glove box switch so they can light up when I open the glove box.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
there is not one in any I have seen...

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
you got that right hcvone, but usually when you wantto get something out of the glovebox quickly at night, you need to have some light.
So to solve this problem , I got some led lights and will install a glove box switch so they can light up when I open the glove box.
I wear a miners helmet with light for night driving. :eek:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
or get a night vision and have it adapted.. I saw one on a prototype about 5 months ago..

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
May be Cadillac was thinking that their buyers will be Miners or SEAL commandos or even extraterestrials, how knows ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts