Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
07 Escalade
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My switch on the drivers side rear can roll the windows down but not up, I have to roll them up from the master control switch up front. Is this an easy replacement? Also when I was searching the internet I noticed that you can buy it with the wood enamel bezel attached or without it attached (just the black window switch). Does the black switch come out or do I have to buy it with the wood grain bezel attached to it? Thanks.

·
Registered
'16 VSport (wife's), '10 Escalade, '97 & '02 SS Camaro's, '15 Silverado LTZ
1,131 Posts
I would think the switch can be removed from the trim without any issue like most others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

My switch on the drivers side rear can roll the windows down but not up, I have to roll them up from the master control switch up front. Is this an easy replacement? Also when I was searching the internet I noticed that you can buy it with the wood enamel bezel attached or without it attached (just the black window switch). Does the black switch come out or do I have to buy it with the wood grain bezel attached to it? Thanks.
I have the same issue with my 2007 ESV rear driver's side window. It will roll down with the rear control but not up. I have to roll it up with the master control. Were you able to repair it and if so, how? I'd appreciate your input. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts