Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz,

I am looking in a 07 escalade a fair deal here in canada, i have 22 years old i will be ok with the payments but i have another question i dont want to listen to dealers gaz average i want true average about people that own some, I am not a person that push a lot on the throttle just sometimes like eveyone to see what these beast have under the hood but not that much can you tell me how you guyz do MPG with your 07 escalades City and Highway ? also if you got customs or 22'' / 24'' / 26+''' Rims

If you guyz tow boats and you got MPG average also will be appreciate.

Thank you very much

Here in canada its now 1,10 / liter for gaz which is : 4.16$ us / gallon
and i make approx : 240 miles per week

thanks a lot if you can calculate how much it will cost me :)

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Re: 07 eacalade mpg average ???

Welcome to the Forum. :) 22" wheels I get 11 in the city with the A/C on, over 20 on the highway, I drive pretty fast, I know I can get 22 on the highway cruisin under 60 mph

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts

18" wheels, AWD, near 20 on the highway w/ a/c/ on, 12 or so city - still in the break-in period. Only mod is K&N drop-in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ok so i check and with the mileage i do is it normal it can only cost me around 85$ a week ?????

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts

Everyone drives different, you may get better or worse, but probably in that ball park

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
ESV on factory 22's.

11 mpg City and 16 mpg Hwy, avg speed 80 mph. Highest I've gotten according to the dash computer is 18 mpg at 65 mph.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
78 Posts
18 in. wheels / about 9200 miles so far - 50% highway, 50% city - and the truck is at 14.7 average... i have always used super unleaded....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts