Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
06 STS;05 DTS;03 STS;96 Fleetwood;95 Deville
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the local Cad dealership this week getting an oil change done and noticed that they had a new White Diamond DTS sitting there on the lot. At first I thought it was an early 08 model, but the window sticker says it is still an 07 model! So... it appears that some of the new-for-08 colors have made it in time for 07 models. I presume that production of 07 DTS's have stopped by now, so these might be "rare birds" for those of you who cannot wait for 08 to get a White Diamond DTS.

They also had a new 07 in the new "Crystal Red" color. It appeared to me to be a shade darker than Crimson Pearl, but without one sitting next to it, I don't know for sure how similar/different the new color is.

I'm also curious what the "double-latte" color will be like. Has anyone seen this color on an 07 DTS? Is this another shade of TAN, similar to Cognac Frost???

·
Registered
Cadillac DTS Lux III 07, DHS 04, Allante 93 06 XLR Platinum
58 Posts
I must have one of the first White Diamond 07 DTS Lux II's. I have had it for about 5 weeks and it is an excellent car so far. It replaced a 2001 Eldo ETC which I was sorry to see go. Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts