Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
here is a little info on the large '07's and the gas mileage they will be getting. Escalade mentioned also.....

"Thanks to these new power trains, the highway mileage on the Tahoe and Yukon rises to 26-27 miles per gallon, and that's for both two- and four-wheel-drive versions. The city mileage reduces the combined average fuel economy, but it still exceeds 20 miles per gallon. This is very good for such big vehicles and better than similar-sized models from Ford"

http://www.forbes.com/columnists/columnists/2005/09/26/GM-SUVs-dinosaurs-cz_jf_0926flint.html

·
Registered
197 Posts
this is a disaster...if the Escalade looks ANYTHING like this, I'm getting a RangeRover. The rear of the 07 Lade looks pretty bad in the camera phone pic (esp. the way the license plate generically sits above the bumper and how the light fixtures are almost the exact dimensions of the Tahoe/yukon, so what if they wrap into the sheetmetal a little...its not enough difference IMO)....and I CAN'T IMAGINE Cadillac making the Escalade with no aggresive side molding. Like I said before, I hope they prove me wrong so I don't have to give my money to RangeRover/Ford. The 01-06 Denali is much more aggresive and attractive than this fugly beast in IMO .

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
I'm amazed at how resistant to change we are! The very same things were being said about the current Escalade when it was first shown. It's a very nice design that reflects the new century very well. The people complaining are the same ones that complained because the old style was outdated.;)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Have to remember that it still isn't in production, the 07 will look different then this. Most people don't like change on their favorite cars, they think the car companies will screw them up.

I like it, but I'd rather buy an Escalade or Range Rover.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Spittin Game said:
looks kinda "fordish" to me. I dont like it, maybe it will grow on me tho.
It does, doesn't it?

fast66 said:
I think it is UGLY. looks liek overgrown envoy,
That was my first thought.

If that had existed in May, I probably would've bought it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
21 Participants
Warez