Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 cts 3.6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been searching around for a cold air intake for my 3.6. I go to numerous performance shops and all of them tell me that they don't make one for the car. I am wondering will the 07 cts-v cold air intake fit on my 3.6 or will the 06 version fit also? If you guys have any other suggestions please let me know... the cheaper the better. THANK YOU

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,478 Posts
AFAIK the 04-06 3.6L Volant CAI will fit the 2007, it's the same car, same motor - Someone will correct me if I am wrong I'm sure. :)

·
Registered
cts4 2008 DI, cts 2005 3.6(totaled)
238 Posts
i have been searching around for a cold air intake for my 3.6. I go to numerous performance shops and all of them tell me that they don't make one for the car. I am wondering will the 07 cts-v cold air intake fit on my 3.6 or will the 06 version fit also? If you guys have any other suggestions please let me know... the cheaper the better. THANK YOU
custom made with 06 sts tube(20 or 30$ junkyard ) + spectre filter(30$)
here a video

·
Registered
2004 CTS luxury package
300 Posts
Wow. CLEAN THAT ENGINE BAY. Hit it with Gunk spray-on degreaser (in a spray bottle, not the spray can engine cleaner), let it sit for a few minutes, hose it down.
Repeat if needed.

·
Registered
cts4 2008 DI, cts 2005 3.6(totaled)
238 Posts
Wow. CLEAN THAT ENGINE BAY. Hit it with Gunk spray-on degreaser (in a spray bottle, not the spray can engine cleaner), let it sit for a few minutes, hose it down.
Repeat if needed.
loool I dont have the car anymore :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts