Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1985 eldorado biarritz convertible
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you know if the door pulls are remobavle / swappable? my driver door panel has damage on top and i found a good replacement , but has the non-wood. i would hate to let that part go

·
Registered
2004 CTS luxury package
300 Posts
If it can be assembled, it can be disassembled.

My guess is that it is certainly possible to transfer specific parts from one door panel to another. That has always been the case with every car I have ever owned,
and I've had every car long enough that I've hit junkyards to replace interior parts on all of them.

I'm giving some consideration to upgrading my 04 CTS interior to (oem, not aftermarket) wood trim if I can find the pieces in a complete set. Changing out entire door panels or even
the entire dashboard doesn't bother me in the slightest.

·
Registered
158 Posts
do you know if the door pulls are remobavle / swappable? my driver door panel has damage on top and i found a good replacement , but has the non-wood. i would hate to let that part go
You can change them out from the back side of the door panel.
If you do get the panel, I'll give you a little cash for the door pull....I have been looking to pick up 4 pulls to have them wrapped.

·
Registered
1985 eldorado biarritz convertible
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can change them out from the back side of the door panel.
If you do get the panel, I'll give you a little cash for the door pull....I have been looking to pick up 4 pulls to have them wrapped.
i will pm you if i end up getting the part. its a brushed aluminum pull thats on there now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts