Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. guy's here comes #2. While I was back i parts ODing on the info at hand, I notice a new grill hanging up. My parts guy is not sure if its an STS or CTS fit. It doesn't designate on the computer , so if one of you would research the following part # 15147586 approx. retail $310. Again he's not sure as all of this is starting to happen really fast. Hopefully it's another choice for us and the pics to show. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
having just installed a v grill on my car, that is a CTS grill just by the look of it. I dont know why its 310 dollars though.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
CTS V6 3.6 said:
Correction Caddy Man.....that is an STS-V grille.
really?! oops, my bad haha. They look so similiar. Even the black plastic where the fasteners hold the grill in. I mean I can tell the differnce between a CTS grill and an STS grill. The CTS grill is narrower and taller while the sts is more stretched on teh sides and shorter top to bottom. Totally thought it was a CTS grill. :wacky:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Yeah, that is definately a V grill. If you buy it through the dealer, they charge $310. You can get them on $150-$200.

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The parts guy was speculating as this was ordere for a customer and it was $200. Not sure why the higher mentioned price. I was throwing so many questions at the pour guy he was having a hard time keeping up with me and running down parts. My Bad!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts