Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 06 STS-V, 86&87 GN, 69 Riv
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am overseas, but when my father went to take my car in to get serviced and he asked for an owners manual, he said the dealer said they are only available in French. Where can I get one in english? Will other year models cover what I need, like an 07 or 08?

·
Registered
Cadillac 06 STS-V, 86&87 GN, 69 Riv
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I looked on there, but I see them(owners manual not navigation) priced over a hundred. In fact I saw one that is priced at $279! I guess they are out of print to be that expensive, so would an 07 or 08 owners manual work for me?

·
Registered
2007 Raven Black STS-V, 2010 Radiant Silver SRX Premium 2.8T
470 Posts
Did you try the GM Owners Center website? I am pretty sure you can download a copy in PDF format. You will need to create a login if you don't already have one.
http://www.gm.com/gmownercenter/

Those manuals that go for over a hundred on Ebay are most likely Service Manuals, not owners manuals.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
If all you need is the owner's manual then Bee iLL has you pointed in the right direction to download it in .pdf

·
Registered
2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*
140 Posts
There's a 2009 STS-V manual with the leather case on eBay right now for a BIN of $14.99. I've seen many 06-09 manuals on there. I wouldn't mind having a mint one.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*
140 Posts
There's a 2009 STS-V manual with the leather case on eBay right now for a BIN of $14.99. I've seen many 06-09 manuals on there. I wouldn't mind having a mint one. There are a couple sellers there listing ridiculously high prices. Just be patient. They do come up often.

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V Black/Black
700 Posts
yeah I have seen plenty on ebay for decent prices. I dont thionk they made many changes to the 2006-2007 models but 2008 added HUD and lane departure warnings & new steering wheel and cluster so I would pass on a 2008 Up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts