Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
DTS
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a lot of posts on this subject, and waited a long time to get a good factory operated system that would not brake the bank, and the most important thing...
not lose OnStar

Had it installed today at best buy. It's called Isimple...It works thru the factory head unit and uses the buttons on your steering wheel. You have to have a satellite capable head unit for this to work. I have the navi unit.
Also voice recognition which is very cool. Only messed with it a bit but so far, but all good. Having a minor issue figuring out how to get XM back after using the Bluetooth. I assume there is an easier way to do it, and will figure it out, but it was not demo'd or explained to me so im on my own with it.
So far it's the only system that was simple plug and play, and was affordable, and I lost NO features, and retain OnStar! How much you ask? $199 installed :yup:

·
Registered
2007 DTS Platinum - 2009 Escalade EXT AWD
35 Posts
Took a chance and went to Best Buy and got the Isimple and had it installed...works perfectly! I have an 07 DTS with the NAV and everything works flawlessly. The Best Buy tech has one installed in his car and gave me the full tour of how it works, including streaming music from my phone, oh yeah it takes and receives calls just fine and my OnStar still works perfectly. Thanks for the tip MrZoSo!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts