Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS-V Black Raven/Ebony
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, my project STS-V has been totaled and it is time for me to move on. I have taken the Spectre CAI and Y-Pipe off, and it only has about 6 months and 3k miles through it after having been put on. It is in pretty much perfect condition, with just a minor dusting on the filter itself. Everything needed to mount it is included, including all of the clamps and the separator wall. I paid about $350 for both pieces, so I am asking $175 OBO. Feel free to inquire about shipping or to make an offer.

I have a silver STS-V rear bumper that I never got the chance to install, it is in very good shape with almost no imperfections. It comes with the sensors, marker lights and chrome grille which has been discontinued and is very hard to come by. I am looking to get $425 OBO for it, which is a good deal considering that GM wants over $800 for it without any of the hardware or sensors. Again, I am open to offers. Thanks!

PS - I also have another REAR bumper chrome grille that is OEM NOS. I purchased it thinking I wouldn't get it with the cover itself. It is also for sale but I don't have a picture of it at the moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts