Cadillac Owners Forum banner

05 SRX Northstar nightmare

729 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Steverprestige 
#1 ·
Just thought I would share cause could find no help on this job resealed engine upon installation motor kept going reduced power throwing temp sensor low voltage and no throttle response ran rough until warm no other codes oil pressure good could not find the problem all 5 volt reference were good finally traced down to a defective oil pressure sensor was killing the system replaced sensor and just like that came to life no indication that oil sensor was bad even in live data just thought I would share in case any one else was having this problem

#3 ·
05 srx auto correct changed it rear wheel drive and I use a modi’s ultra there were no codes for anything but the temp sensor and app sensor low voltage no codes on the oil sensor or any data saying it would kill any part of the system or cause reduced power wasn’t looking for in-depth reasoning to what I should have done I did it and fixed it just thought I would share because I couldn’t find any information on my symptoms

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.