Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Redline CTS-V
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got around to getting my tint done and wanted to post the results. Went 20% all around. I have to say I think it is the perfect percentage with the tan interior.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,224 Posts
Looks good ... really good. Ties in well with the black trim around the windows.

But, now you've opened yourself up to other observations. For example, the orange sidemarkers and front turn signals might be considered your next step.

I better stop there. :hide:

·
Registered
'05 Redline CTS-V
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Keep the suggestions coming. I know orange has to go. Would like to lower as well.

·
Registered
'06 DTS performance; CowboyCadillac='12 SVT Raptor; 2014 XTS-Vsport
634 Posts
CLEAN . . Very Clean.
I believe PA has the same law regarding tint as NJ, but you can get a wavior if you have a UV medical excuse aka 'paperwork'
Most officers don't care about tint, but will cite you if pulled over for something else.
Anyhow, back to your car . . that tint really " sets it off " and your tips look like mine.
Mine are 4" double-wall-resonated on stock exhaust.
I personally like the look of the DRLs when lighted and you see the car with orange lights coming towards you.
I changed the DRLs on my Silverado from white to orange and also changed the fogs to orange on the Silverado.
On my Infrared V, I tinted the back-up lights red with a clear V in the center.

How many miles on that CLEAN MACHINE of yours?? -- looks new. Maybe, chrome your wheels.
I think a car with Red-Black-Chrome looks good.

·
Registered
'05 Redline CTS-V
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea PA is strange. You can't have anything on the sides but you can pass inspection no problem. Also it's not a primary offense so they cant pull you over for it but will ticket you on top of speeding or whatever else like you said. I've never had a problem in 20 something plus years.

Tips on there are from Summit...4 inch double wall straight cut. I have the muffler delete which is by far the best bang for your buck mod going. Sounds incredible. I do wish I went with some slant cut tips but probably won't change them.

37K miles on this baby. Bought it last May with 33K. I only drive about 10 miles roundtrip per day so the miles will stay low.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts