Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just curious what the best harness is I want to keep factory amp want to keep everything but OnStar I'll keep it if I have to but idc and I'm running a line converter now to my subs and I hooked in behind cd changer to the sub wires and it just doesn't sound good at all should I be hooking in elsewhere or what an I doing wrong also does anybody know if I can keep rear entertainment if I put in aftermarket stereo thanks

·
Registered
2006 Escalade AWD w/DiabloSport tuner,Jet Performance throttle body/MAF,Airaid MIT
1,177 Posts
I use a PAC interface that retains Onstar, the stock Bose amp, and key/door/rear collision sensor chimes. The PAC module also allows the rear entertain sound to be played through the aftermarket radio AUX input.

I have this unit installed in 2006 Caddy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use a PAC interface that retains Onstar, the stock Bose amp, and key/door/rear collision sensor chimes. The PAC module also allows the rear entertain sound to be played through the aftermarket radio AUX input.

I have this unit installed in 2006 Caddy.
Sweet same thing I ordered today I was kinda hoping for a cheaper route but if it's what I need it's what I need thanks

·
Registered
2006 Escalade AWD w/DiabloSport tuner,Jet Performance throttle body/MAF,Airaid MIT
1,177 Posts
Sweet same thing I ordered today I was kinda hoping for a cheaper route but if it's what I need it's what I need thanks
No problem. The unit is pricey, but it works. Steering wheel controls and all. My Sony aftermarket radio works like the stock radio, but with better sound.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks I already ordered the expensive one but maybe I'll return if I can thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts