Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been trying to find front sidemarker lenses for my car that are clear. I have a 2005 CTS-V...If someone could please refer me to someone that might know where to get these, I would be very grateful :)....thanx

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Re: 05' CTS-V front sidemarker clear lenses

That would be wildwhl. he is the one who makes them. He is a supporting vendor. Find one of his post and PM him. Oh wait you need to be either a supporting member or have 50 post to PM.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanx man, I am new to this forum, how would I go about messaging wildwhl?....

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,987 Posts

Thanx man, I am new to this forum, how would I go about messaging wildwhl?....
Go here first ...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

... join up (you'll save lots of $ reading this forum), then you can send him a private message (PM).

BTW, I've got his clear sidemarkers and love 'em! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts

Hello, I have been trying to find front sidemarker lenses for my car that are clear. I have a 2005 CTS-V...If someone could please refer me to someone that might know where to get these, I would be very grateful :)....thanx
If Wildwhl is not selling or out of stock let me know. I have an extra set I will sell you. I bought clear first then switched to smoked to match the front headlights.

·
Registered
228 Posts

I have a set of the side markers and clear fog lenses. I'll never get 'em installed so $25 plus a couple to ship and their yours. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Can't PM yet but if cadvman doesn't take them I would be interested. I will check back.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Mike041357, I am interested in the lenses and fogs that you have. Thank you all for your help. I only have 2 postings, but I am a supporting member, and still cant send PM's......Mike041357, let me know how we can arrange this deal.....thanks!

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts

I just joined and would also be interested in the clears for my 2005 CTS-V. Please let me know if anyone has any extras.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts

·
Registered
5,496 Posts

wildwhl(at)registeredink(dot)com

They're $20 shipped (fogs or sides). Make sure to read the install threads first before ordering. Most guys can handle it, but some cannot.

WW

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts

I am also interested in the clear fogs and clear sidemarkers if anyone has a set to sell. Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 Vagon TG, Black, Roof, Suede Wheel and Shifter, Polishe
204 Posts

WW do u still have the tinted side lens one of mine is broke and need to replace.. THX...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

If anyone has has installed the clear lenses before, would you recommend painting the lenses with a tint spray, or leaving that as is?.... I want to replace the stock bulb with a super white LED. Any suggestions on how to install and/or wheather or not I should paint it? Thanks

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts

I want a set... they look great... how hard are they to install WW? and how do i go around getting my hands on a set? any info would be greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts

My V is silver so I am only looking for clear. But the smoked/ tint might look good on a black V. Any recos on the best place to buy the super white LEDs? Think I'd like to get those too! Great ideas.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts